Sequis invites highly motivated individuals to join and develop their career in the following positions:
Investor Relations Manager
- Work closely with Investment Managers and Sales in helping clients and/or potential clients in making decisions on their investment by providing relevant and accurate information.
- Prepare Market Update and Outlook.
- Monitor market development and accommodate customer feedbacks as consideration for product development and service improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree; preferably majoring in Finance or Mathematic or Economics.
- Minimum 3 years experience in capital market.
- Has Active WAPERD or WMI License.
- Good understanding of macro economics and investment.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Words and Powerpoint).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Digital Marketing Strategist (Talent Pool)
- Create strategy for integrated marketing campaign through digital and social media to maximize the Sequis brand awareness, positive company image and leads generation.
- Lead development and execution of digital marketing campaign in various platforms including website, SEO & SEM, social media, and display advertising.
- Measure and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Economic major.
- Proficient in digital marketing skills and media planning (web and social media platform).
- Preferably with extensive experience in digital marketing such as ads in various social media, you tube, website, GDN, etc.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in Digital Marketing area.
Web & Multimedia DesignerJob Summary:
Develop and design branding and communication materials in web platform, utilize multimedia and graphic design software to support the branding materials such as corporate video.
Design user interface as well as develop and maintain company website to create consistent corporate brand presence and key messages.
Cooperate with Branding and Communication Team to ensure the alignment with company objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
Proficient in web designer, multimedia, and digital savvy.
Public relation knowledge will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia, English
- Minimum 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related area.
- Advance Skills in in multimedia and graphic design software (such as Macromedia Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign).
Familiarity with Mac Systems.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.