Health Claims Filing Process
Enjoy the convenience of simply showing your member card and identity card to the registration officer without the need to pay cash, whenever you are treated in an Admedika referral or partner hospital.
Cashless Claims Processing
Cashless Facility in Malaysia & Singapore
Cashless facility in Malaysia is available for those of you who have Sequis Q Health Platinum Plus Rider with Plan 1000 and above, and Sequis Q Infinite Medcare Rider. Cashless facility in Singapore is only available for Sequis Q Infinite Medcare Rider.
Follow these steps:
1. Select the desired hospital
A list of Sequis partner hospitals can be viewed at http://www.sequis.co.id/individual/our-customer/hospital-list or downloaded via Sequis Mobile App.
2. Administration of hospitalization is easy and fast
a. Option to get hospitalized service:
Registration by contacting:
- Admedika (021) 2964 7300 or
- IA (International Assistance) 1-800-22-7378 (for service in Malaysia and this number can only be used if already in Malaysia) or
- Singapore (+65) 3157 9670
I. Verification and registration to the hospital you choose.
Ii. Visit the hospital you select after receiving confirmation.
Iii. Your membership card is processed and then receive care coverage information, deposit guarantee *** and sign a statement.
b. Directly visit the hospital by showing membership card ** and identity card.
The hospital staff will process membership cards. You will receive care coverage information, deposit guarantee and you will sign a letter of statement.
3. Hospital out process is easy
a. You receive a confirmation out of the hospital and the hospital staff will process membership cards.
b. After a while, you receive the approval receipt and sign the return form and complete the administrative requirements and pay the excess fees if any (in accordance with the insurance benefits).
* Terms and conditions follow the Policy. The Health Services Administration in Indonesia is conducted by AdMedika and IA (International Assistance) for services in Malaysia & Singapore
** If your membership card is lost, please contact AdMedika Hotline service 24 hours.
*** Deposit is the amount of funds that must be submitted to the hospital to pay for excesses that occurred during the treatment. If there’s any remaining funds or funds are not used, then the funds will be returned to the client upon return.
A feature provided by Sequis to faciliate the Insured Person undergoing outpatient or inpatient care in any hospitals put forth, no later than 30 days after the Insured Person leaves the hospital.
Reimbursement Claims Procedure
- Fill out and sign the hospitalization claim form
- Submit a Medical Certificate / Letter from Attending Physician
- Copy of the Insured Person’s valid identity card
- Submit the Statement of Approval form
- Attach receipts and detailed original invoice issued by the hospital. In the case that these two (2) original documents have been submitted to the Insurer, they may be replaced with photocopies that have been legalized by the hospital accompanied by a letter detailing payments made by the Insured
- Attach the details of medicines from the hospital that were prescribed and consumed during treatment, including treatment abroad
- Submit the results of tests carried out during the treatment (laboratory, X-ray, anatomic pathology, ECG and others)
Reimbursement Claims Procedure for Accidents
Submit the abovementioned documents along with additional documentation, among others:
- Please attach an Accident Statement from the police in the case of a traffic accident and a letter from the workplace in the case of a work accident
- Please attach a complete chronology of the accident (including day, date and time of occurrence)
Health Claim Submission Procedures After Hospitalization
- Attach proof of purchase for medicines accompanied by a copy of the prescription.
- Fill out the Claim Form
- Attaching the results of the examination together with the original payment receipt for the examination.