AdMedika was established in August 2002 with a focus on information and communication technology systems for employee health care services and health insurance participants.
Thus far, AdMedika has mastered 80% of the user market share in information systems and communication technologies for health care services. AdMedika’s readiness to serve the healthcare needs of participants are now supported by e-health services as well.
Overview of AdMedika
- 50 insurance companies and corporate customers with more than 2.5 million participants
- Manages more than 3000 insurance policies with over 600 special planning systems
- The design of the AdMedika solution system utilizes EDC infrastructure that is integrated with provider hospitals, clinics and security administration / claims. It has been installed in 1000 provider hospitals and clinics throughout Indonesia, including 1000 polyclinics, and will continue to evolve.
- Has developed an online Reporting Web Base system and Host to Host integration.
- Has established a 24-hour Call Centre with AdMedika Personal Medical Staff