Mohon Maaf untuk saat ini layanan kami sedang Offline.
Jam operasional layanan kami yaitu pada hari Senin-Jum'at pada jam 08.15-17.00 WIB
Untuk informasi layanan diluar waktu tersebut dapat mengakses email :
Layanan Individu : email@example.com
Layanan Group/ Perusahaan / : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohon Maaf untuk saat ini layanan kami sedang Offline.
Initial Subscription of Participation Unit
1. Before purchasing Mutual Fund Participation Unit, the Customer must have read and understood the contents of the Prospectus and its terms and conditions.
2. The Customer must complete and sign the Account Opening Form as well as Investor Profile completely and correctly in accordance with its profile.
a. Individual Customer:
Individual Customer is required to complete the Account Opening Form, Investor Profile and original Subscription Form, Participation Unit Subscription Form by attaching a photocopy of the identity document in the form of Identity Card (KTP) and NPWP (if any) for Indonesian Citizen or Passport for Foreign Citizen.
b. Institutional Customer
The Institutional Customer is required to complete the Account Opening Form, Investor Profile and original Participation Unit Subscription Form by enclosing the Deed of Establishment in the State Gazette, SIUP, TDP, Certificate of Domicile, NPWP, and Identity Card / Passport of competent authority.
3. The Customer will receive an email notification related to the Single Investor Identification Number (SID) and the unit holder ID sent by the customer care stating the status of account opening is already active.
4. Furthermore, the Customer will deposits / transfers to the Investment Fund account listed on the purchase form and send the transfer proof through fax to + 62-21 5223 287 or email to: email@example.com before 13.00 WIB to Customer Care Sequis Asset Management and confirm to Customer Relation Officer / Customer Service. Sequis Asset Management does not accept Mutual Fund purchases in cash.
Download Transaction Form
5. Transactions and transfer proof received before 13.00 WIB will be processed using NAB on that day. If the transaction and transfer receipt are received after 13.00 PM, it will be processed with NAB the following day.
6. If subscription fee (purchase fee) is in the terms of the products, hence customers who purchase at minimum purchase must add the amount of fee to the total funds transferred.
7. The Participation Unit Ownership Confirmation Letter will be sent to the Customer's correspondence address no later than 7 (seven) Exchange days from the purchase processed date.
Top up of Participation Units (Subscription)
1. The Customer shall fill out Participation Unit Purchase Form and make deposit / transfer to the intended Fund Account and send the funds transfer proof along with Full Name and Investor Number by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or facsimile to: + 62-21 5223 287.
2. Customer make confirmation to the Customer Relation Officer / Customer Service.
3. Transactions and transfer proof received before 13.00 WIB will be processed using NAB on that day. If the transaction and transfer proof receipt are received after 13.00 PM, it will be processed with NAB the following day.
4. Participation Unit Ownership Confirmation Letter will be sent to Customer's correspondence address no later than 7 (seven) Exchange days from the purchase processed date.
Transfer of Participation Units (Switching)
1. The Customer fill out the switching unit form and confirm to Customer Release Officer / Customer Care Sequis Asset Management by email to: email@example.com or facsimile to: + 62-21 5223 287.
2. Participation Unit Ownership Confirmation Letter will be sent to Customer's correspondence address no later than 7 (seven) Bourse days from the transfer processed date.
Redemption of Participation Units
1. The Customer shall fill out, sign and submit / Send Participation Unit Redemption Form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: + 62-21 5223 288 to Sequis Asset Management Customer Care before 13.00 WIB on the exchange day.
2. The proceeds of the redemption shall be sent to the Customer's account no later than 7 (seven) Exchange days.
3. If redemption fee is in the terms of the product, hence the amounts sent to the customer shall be the total proceeds of the Redemption deducted by the redemption fee and applicable bank fees.
4. Participation Unit Ownership Confirmation Letter will be sent to Customer's correspondence address no later than 7 (seven) Exchange days since the Redemption processed date.
Participation Unit Redemption Scheme
Customer Complaints Handling Procedure
If you are not satisfied with PT Sequis Aset Manajemen products and services and wish to submit a complaint, please contact:
1. Contact Customer Care
Customers may contact Customer Care Sequis AM operating on working days and hours at 021- 5223 288
Customer can send email to Customer Care sequis AM: email@example.com. Please complete the Customer's complaint submission by including the customer's personal data and any other information relating to the complaint.
Complaint Handling Unit Sequis AM will receive Customer's complaint and follow up to the relevant section within 1x24 hours. Customer Complaints will be reviewed in competently, correctly, and objectively. We will reply and resolve Customer's complaint not later than 20 working days from the date we received the complaint (In accordance with OJK Regulation Number 1 /POJK.07/2013 on Consumer Protection of Financial Services Sector).
If We are unable to resolve your complaint within 20 business days, we will send a notification letter to the Customer regarding the reason for the delay of the settlement of the complaint.
If Customer is dissatisfied with the complaint handling procedure at stage 1, then Customer may request Customer's complaint to be reviewed in complaint handling procedure in Phase 2.
Customer complaints will be reviewed in competently, correctly and objectively. Furthermore, we will provide a final settlement of Customer's complaint.
If the Customer is still dissatisfied with the settlement of the complaint handling procedure in Phase 2 and wishes to mediate the settlement of the complaint, the Customer may contact the following institution: The Indonesian Capital Market Arbitration Board (BAPMI).
Calculate your Budgeting Estimates
Create your pension plan now! Just by answering few simple questions, we will help you calculate your financial plan for your retirement years.